Our group was selected to contain 4 members, including myself, Melissa, Jodie and Richard. We agreed that there were different roles each member could lean towards in order to get the best results out of our project. The following are potential roles within the current group.
Richard is very experienced and talented in the technical side of the production (editing, titles, etc...) so I feel he would be more suited to taking the lead role in those tasks.
Melissa has a flair for Drama and English so I think she would be best suited to producing and creating the script, amongst other things such as recruiting actors and communicating with people to make our production possible.
Jodie is very confident and focused on what she wants to achieve and I think she would be ideal taking a directing role in the filming process of our production.
I would like to think I have quite a creative flair and am good at assessing and evaluating things, taking an overall role in most aspects of the production would suit me as I enjoy taking a lot of the creative control.